Tuesday, April 27, 2010

May 17, 2010- Important Meeting for Old Town Alexandria Chapter!

Good evening, chapter members and friends.

Please mark this date on  your calendar- Monday,  May 17, 2010 for our open board /planning meeting.  The formal notice from Eventbrite will be out in a day or so.  This is open to all . Not just chapter members- but it really should be a majority of chapter members in attendance.  It's all about You.

This is a very important meeting to discuss how we want to move our chapter forward in terms of leaders' roles and chapter procedures.  Doesn't really sound as exciting as a day off with pay, but at least dinner will be free! lol.

Okay.. more soon from me.  I owe you a Chapter President's report and a more detailed update.  Maybe I'll combine the two.--  No writing tomorrow.  I must survive Game 7 Caps vs. Montreal in the NHL playoffs tomorrow night.   Fingers crossed and Rockin' the Red.  (if you aren't a hockey fan..my sincerest apologies.. If you root for another team.. it's okay.  I love all hockey..  and.. just wait until football season!)
-Regards- Kemetia MK Foley, CPS/CAP
President, OTAC

No comments:

Post a Comment