Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Upcoming Meeting Reminder- February 23, 2010

Quick reminder that our meeting is one week away! Please RSVP by February 19, 2010.

Join up with your chapter mates.. bring some pals and enjoy the fantastic catering from Bittersweet Catering at our February 23, 2010 event: 
Making Your Case: How Your IAAP Membership Benefits 
You and Your Employer. 
 Location: International And American Associations for Dental Research
1619 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA
Social 5:30pm-6:00pm
6:00pm - 7:30pm Program Presentation

As I mentioned in a previous post-

One of the challenges to living and working in the DC Metro/Northern VA area is the number of people/organizations etc.. competing for our time.  We even get it at work, right?  So I like to think of IAAP as time for me.. for myself and my professional development.  It's an investment in me.  Sure, it's not an hour to myself in a bookstore or napping, but it is important for me, for my career and long-term..for my checkbook!


So I hope we have an overflow SRO (Standing Room Only) event on the 23rd. And.. if you join our chapter prior to February 15 February 23, 2010- we will waive the chapter dues.  Get someone else to join and you are entered for our prize drawing.


 *Notices regarding cancellation of this event due to inclement weather will be posted by 4:00pm on the day of the event on THIS site.  Be sure to list a number we can reach you at between 4pm and 6pm on your RSVP please.


Respectfully,


Kemetia MK Foley, CPS/CAP
President - OTAC
otac.iaap@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment